Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After reading numerous reviews of memory foam mattresses, I anticipated sleeping on the couch for several nights while my new mattress aired. Fortunately I have an air purifier which decreased the odor to nearly nothing and I was able to sleep on the mattress from the first night without the odor triggering my asthma.
This mattress is so comfortable, I look forward to bedtime and spend time just sitting in bed to read and watch movies (things I would rarely do in my old bed). At under $600, this is an incredible value.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 12 Inch Deluxe Therapuetic Queen Memory Foam Plush Mattress Airflow Bed
Product Description:
12 Inch Deluxe Memory Foam mattress features Dual Airflow Layers. The convoluted layers allow air to flow through the mattress, keeping you cool and comfortable through the night.
Want to buy 12 Inch Deluxe Therapuetic Queen Memory Foam Plush Mattress Airflow Bed at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment