Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this about a month ago for a dormitory bed.The bed is manufactured/sewn much nicer than you are able to see in the picture.It is very well put together, and I'm quite sure it will last for a very long time.
It is very, very comfortable.My daughter loves the feel of it, and it makes all the difference in her bed.
In fact the only negative is the smell.I am very glad I ordered it a month before it was needed.Unlike the other reviewer, I thought it smelt horrid.I immediately took it out of the wrapper and put it in a room on the floor.The smell had still not completely dissapated after a couple of weeks, so I took it outside and draped it over my patio table and chairs in the sun.That took care of it.Now that the smell is gone, I couldn't recommend it more.
Just order it in advance.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sarah Peyton Cool Memory Foam 3 Inch Topper
Product Description:
The 3-inch Cool Sensations Memory Foam Topper features a patented ventilation system with unparalled breathability. With its open, memory foam cell structure allows cool air to displace warm air allowing you to wake up refreshed and rejuvenated.
Want to buy Sarah Peyton Cool Memory Foam 3 Inch Topper at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment